Jeera Chicken Wings
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 lb - Chicken wings (skinless)
- 2 oz - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Vegetable oil
- 3/4 tbsp - Cumin seeds (crushed)
- 1 tsp - Black pepper powder
- 1 cup - Coriander (chopped)
- 1 tsp - Corn flour slurry (mixed with water)
- 3 tbsp - Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tsp - Green chillies (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup - Water
- 3/4 tsp - Ginger paste
- 3/4 tsp - Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp - Turmeric
- Add the cumin seeds, black pepper powder, green chilli paste, ginger and garlic paste, turmeric powder and coriander leaves. Mix all the ingredients well and cook on a low heat until the oils separates stirring occasionally
- Stir occasionally and if it begins to get dry add the tomatoes and cook for further 5 to 6 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- Add salt to taste and finally add the cornflour slurry to thicken the sauce. This will also allow the chicken to coat the ingredient which makes the dish juicy and succulent.
- This dish can be eaten as a starter with mint or plain yoghurt or with hot chapatis as a meal.