Tindora is part of a Gourd family, i.e. There is bitter gourd, when cooked traditionally Indian authentic style it tastes amazing.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- In a Sauce pan heat the oil on a medium heat.
- When the oil is hot put the cumin seeds and wait for them to crackle.
- Put the hing and onions and tindoras all together
- Add the salt, cayenne pepper and turmeric and stir.
- Add a the water when the curry starts to stick.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally until the tindoras are tender.
- If you like the curry to be a little dry cook it further for 2 minutes uncovered.